The Helpdesk Technician provides support to end users on a variety of issues. This position is responsible for identifying, researching and resolving technical problems. The Helpdesk Technician responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. This position documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The Helpdesk Technician performs a variety of complicated tasks.
This position reports to the IT Manager.
- Setup new users on Windows and provide necessary technical onboarding
- Manage support calls using ticketing software
- Troubleshoot and triage desktop hardware, applications and operating system issues
- Setup PCs and call for warranty/contracted support when needed
- Perform basic network security administration when needed
- Work on IT projects
- Ability to learn and help manage Hosted VoIP system
Must have a high school diploma/GED. Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a helpdesk position for a midsize organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in conducting primary and secondary market research and analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and experience
- Experience with developing and executing search methodologies
- Experience with acquiring data from multiple sources
- Experience with organizing and cataloging research
- A+ Certification
- Degree in Computer Science or related program
Must be a United States Citizen.
How to apply
If you wish to express interest, please visit http://www.grunley.com/careers.
Grunley is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 240-399-6162 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Post ends 3/30/2018