Market Research Analyst
The Market Research Analyst provides support to the business development team by developing information on real estate properties, future projects and competitors as well as doing competitive analysis of the construction and development industry.
This position reports to the Vice President, Marketing and Business Development.
- Assist the VP, Marketing and Business Development with coordination of business development administrative and operations tasks
- Manage and update business development tracking applications (CRM) and reports
- Assist business development team by gathering competitive intelligence on real estate properties, future projects, clients and competitors
- Develop and distribute a weekly competitive intelligence newsletter covering relevant issues in the construction industry
- Monitor news/publications for business development purposes
- Analyze data, make recommendations based on findings, and create reports
- Assist with tracking opportunities through BD pipeline
- Monitor and maintain bid results data
- Attend industry briefings, approval board meetings, conferences and seminars
- Monitor industry events/conferences for business development staff to attend
Bachelor's degree is required. A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in market research analysis is required. Advanced skills with PC applications, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in conducting primary and secondary market research and analysis
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and experience
- Experience with developing and executing search methodologies
- Experience with acquiring data from multiple sources
- Experience with organizing and cataloging research
Real estate, development or construction field experience is a plus.
How to apply
If you wish to express interest, please visit http://www.grunley.com/careers.
Grunley is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 240-399-6162 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Post ends 3/30/2018