Please Join the Maryland Transit Administration's Economic Empowerment Program for Light Construction/Trucking/Supplier and a Heavy Construction/Trucking/Supplier Meet the Primes "Speed Dating" Event with the 4 Shortlisted Purple Line Teams!
When: June 19, 2014
3:00 - 7:00 pm
**Please note you will be assigned a specific 1 - 1.5 hour registration and "date" time period within
this overall timeframe once your registration is confirmed**
Where: Montgomery College Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus
Health Sciences Center, HC-201 (2nd Floor)
7977 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
We are happy to provide S/DBE firms with the opportunity to have dedicated, meaningful face time with all 4 of the
Purple Line shortlisted proposer teams to market your firm and services in the hopes of making a match!
Representatives from the following proposer teams will be present:
· Maryland Purple Line Partners
· Maryland Transit Connectors
· Purple Plus Alliance
· Purple Line Transit Partners
This event will offer separate Light Construction/Trucking/Supplier and Heavy Construction/Trucking/Supplier sessions.
Please select the appropriate session registration link, and the top 3 NAICS codes that apply to your company on the
registration page (links below.)
Please keep the following event ground rules in mind as you register for and prepare to attend this event so that things
- If you attended either of the sessions held on May 22, 2014 at the Holiday Inn at College Park, you may not register for/attend this event.
- The event will be broken down into 2-3 separate 1 - 1.5 hour time periods, and each firm will be assigned a specific registration timeframe for check in and instructions - please provide a valid email address that is checked frequently at registration to provide for reliable communication of your assigned timeframe and event period, additional instructions and other pertinent event details.
- Only two (2) representatives per S/DBE firm are allowed to register for and attend this event; and both firm representative may only meet together with one representative from each proposer team, for a total of 4 "dates" - firm representatives may not "divide and conquer."
- Dates will last 5-8 minutes each, when the buzzer goes off, you must rotate - please be mindful of everyone's time.
- Networking, exhibits and light refreshments will be provided prior to and/or after you have visited with all 4 teams.
- The only leave behinds allowed are business cards and a 1 page, double-sided company Capabilities Statement.
- If you are late, and miss your assigned registration period, you will not be admitted.
- Space is limited, and registration requests made after registration is closed will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Walk-Ins will not be admitted under any circumstances.
Please click HERE to register for the Light Construction/Trucking/Supplier Session or
Click HERE to register for the Heavy Construction/Trucking/Supplier Session
by midnight on June 15, 2014
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note that space is limited and preference will be given to certified Small and Disadvantaged Businesses with applicable NAICS codes. Your registration is only confirmed if you receive an email from the Economic Empowerment Program (EEP) Team with your ticket and registration and session timeframe. Tickets are required for entry and walk-Ins will not be admitted under any circumstances.