Do you or someone you know need a jumpstart?
Jumpstart is a four-month program that provides classroom training to Baltimore City residents interested in entering or advancing in the construction field. Our goal is to launch graduates into a construction career and prepare them for entrance into a state-approved apprenticeship program.
What are the qualifications for Jumpstart?
- Baltimore City Resident
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to pass basic math test
- Possess a driver's license or be willing to get one
- Job-ready and a positive attitude
- Drug free
- Demonstrate a desire to pursue career
- Physically capable of working in construction field
To apply, bring photo ID and be prepared to take a basic math test. To see a sample math test, go to: www.chooseconstruction.org/test.htm or www.cbest.nesinc.com/PDFs/CA_OPT_Math.pdf
If you still have questions, call Donna Carolina at 443-986-9000 or Mathew Stubbs at 410-234-8931.